We aren’t that far into 2012, but I wanted to check in on my 2012 goals and how they are coming along. I had two lists of things to accomplish, things from my 40 by 40 list, and then a general goal list for 2012. The items in green are ones that are added from my original plan from Dec 2011 thanks to friends and family helping me get them on the calendar for 2012!
Here is the list of 2012 items from my 40 by 40 list:
- #6-Shop in the “Normal Section”-In Progress
- #8-Reach a Healthy Weight (this isn’t specific to the BMI Charts, it’s specific to what my doctor finds to be a healthy weight for me.)-In Progress
- #10-Run a 5k-Scheduled for April 14, 2012
- #12-Hit the 100 lbs lost mark-In Progress
- #13-Get the husband to Blacksburg for a visit-Summer 2012
#14-Own a bike (and use it)Christmas present from the hubs, 2012 is starting off great!
- #17-Wear a swimsuit and feel proud Summer 2012
- #19-Buy a pair of shorts…and wear them in public Summer 2012
- #21-Buy an outfit from Ann Taylor Loft or Anthropology-Fall 2012
- #27-Take a yoga class-Scheduled Fall 2012
- #32-Take a spin class-Scheduled Fall 2012
- #40-Take a Photography class-Scheduled March 2012
- #2- Go to Vegas-Scheduled for Summer 2012
- #20 – Walk a half marathon Schedule June 2, 2012
- #28- Lean to Kayak Scheduled July 2012
- #34- Play 9 Holes of Golf Scheduled July 2012
My additional goals:
- Only wear yoga or track pants for walking the dog and exercising. Doing great! Though it’s tough to not want to run errands on Saturday RIGHT after working out.
- Wear make-up whenever I leave the house. Doing great! I have to remind myself to at least put on a little when I am doing things like grocery shopping, but I am doing it.
- Make more of an effort with my clothes. Put together complete outfits each day for work on Sunday to prepare for the week. This one isnt going great. While I am putting more of an effort in with my clothes, I am NOT doing a great job planning them in advance. My morning would be so much quicker if I did.
- Photograph my food at least one day a week for the blog. I changed this one up a bit, and have been posting photos on Thursday of random meals through out the week.
- Track my food EVERY SINGLE DAY in My Fitness Pal. Doing reat!
- Complete the Couch 2 5k program, regardless of how long it takes me. Doing great!
- Comment on two blogs a day. Um since work is kicking my ass, I’ve had to be content with reading blogs when I can find free time, whether its before bed on my Kindle Fire or on my phone while waiting for a meeting to start. I am getting them read, but I am still not commenting very well. I’m so sorry!
How are your 2012 goals coming along?
Tata for now,