I know, long time no talk. The whole not having access to external internet at work thing is really cramping my blog style. Here is my daily schedule:
- 5:15 Wake Up; Shower; Walk the dog; Pack Lunch bag; Get Ready
- 6:15 Leave for work
- 7:30 Get to work
- 4:00 Leave work (if I’m lucky…some days closer to 5)
- 5:00 Get home (sometimes it’s 6ish); Walk the dog; Change for the gym.
- 5:30/5:45 Leave for Gym
- 7:00/7:45 Home from gym (depends on what class or classes I’m taking)
- 8:00-8:30 Cook Dinner
- 8:30-9:00 Dinner
- 9:00-10:00 TV if I havent already fallen asleep; take care of the dog; get ready for bed; pass out at 10:02
Rinse and repeat. That doesnt leave much time for anything else. Blogging has taken a pretty big hit because of this.
The past 6-7 weeks the scale has been screwing with me. I’m up and down, and up and down, and up and down. I have lost overall, but that evil bastard of a scale didnt want me to break through the 200 mark. Well guess what I saw this morning??
That’s right, ONEDERLAND!!! I havent seen my weight start with a 1 since sophomore or junior year in high school. I finally broke through! I hope it stays like this forever. I hope that I’m done bouncing around up and down up and down!
Since I am telecommuting today, I am going to use my little mini breaks to get several posts written. What’s in store:
- 6 Month check-up…almost 2 months late (Blood Work and Nutritionist Updates)
- Responses to questions that I’ve received via email or through comments on the blog regarding VSG and working out.
- 8 Month Surgiversary
Tata for now!