73 Days until my 1 Year Surgiversary!
I’ve been spending a LOT of time on Pinterest lately, I love it and get so many wonderful ideas there. The past month or so though, I’ve been doing way more than just pinning ideas, I’ve been actually following through with them. Its been so much fun! A lot of the dinner ideas that we use come from Pinterest. I usually take an idea or two and then mix them together or modify them to our taste. This weeks dinner menu:
- Brown Sugar Chili Lime Grilled Chicken
- Key West Grilled Chicken
- Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
- Pesto Grilled Shrimp (no recipe, yet!)
- Quinoa Burgers, Buffalo and Blue (used basic recipe and then modified with Buffalo Sauce and Blue Cheese)
- Filet Mignon (no recipe)
- Pizza Chicken Rolls (no recipe, yet!) made with THISsauce.
Lunches will be made up with the leftovers of these items. We’ve been taking full advantage of using our drop in freezer that is in the garage, so when there are lots of extras (like with the Sesame Chicken or the Spaghetti Sauce) we food save the food and then drop it in the freezer to enjoy again later!
I could probably have something different every night for 2 weeks or so with just items in our freezer.
Tata for now,