Healthy You Challenge Update-Great week for both food and exercise! I didn’t get a chance to do a workout recap from last week yesterday so here it is:
- 2/27 Sunday-2.5 Mile Walk 334 Calories Burned
- 2/28 Monday-Off
- 3/1 Tuesday-10 Minutes Kettle Bells 72 Calories Burned 23 Minute Bollywood Dance 147 Calories Burned
- 3/2 Wednesday- Off Could barely walk thanks to 10 minutes of kettlebells!
- 3/3 Thursday- 2 Miles Treadmill 207 Calories Burned
- 3/4 Friday- 30 Minutes Kettlebells 211 Calories Burned
- 3/5 Saturday- Off but I did do a ton of walking!
Since my goal is 4-5 days of working out a week, I am right on track. I’ve also stayed within my calorie range every single day this week!
The scale isnt moving much at all, so I decided to take my measurements. I havent taken them since about mid January, so it was nice to see movement somewhere!
- Waist (1.75”)
- Hips (1.75”)
- Thigh (.75”)
- Arm (0”)
- Calve (0”)*
- Chest Over (0”)*
- Chest Under (0”)*
- Items marked with a * I’ve just started to track, so there are no measurements yet.
- Down 3 ¾” in a little over a month! I’m pretty happy with that.
31,000 Calories in 30 Days: I am way ahead of schedule so far this month. The past couple of days I’ve been working out a lot and its showing in my calorie deficits! So far I have a deficit of 8,708 calories (Mar 1-Mar 7). Not too shabby!
3,000,000 Steps in 2011: 3/1-3/7/2011 I got in 69,472 steps. Not exactly a powerhouse week for steps, but, still way ahead of my goal of 8,000 steps per day. This week was just sort of blah with steps. This next week will be better with steps!
- Steps this week: 69,472
- Average per day: 9.925
- Highest Day this week: 11,273 (3/3)
- Lowest Day this week: 8,473 (3/4)
- Steps so far this year: 649,495 (21.6% to goal)
- Steps to goal: 2,350,505
- Days left in 2011: 298
#7daychip /#30daychip : As of yesterday I finished another quest towards a #7daychip and am now confident enough to work on my #30daychip! Today is day 8 and I already feel great about it. If you want to know more about the #7daychip & #30daychip community you can check out @BradGansberg on twitter or on his blog. It’s an incredibly supportive community that focuses on taking it one day at a time to reach our goals, whether it be to not binge eat, workout a certain number of days in a row, track food, etc.
My goal for the #30daychip is recapped below from last weeks post:
#30daychip: I’m joining in to try to earn my first #30daychip (which is an extension of the #7daychip). For the next 30 days, I’m going to, regardless of what I eat, track my food AND average a 1,000 calorie deficit per day. Since it’s a 31 day month and it’s only a #30daychip, my goal is to hit the 31,000 calorie deficit by the 30th of the month!